Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hoodies On, Hats Low

Wowzers! 2011 is almost over and I think a list needs to be compiled of my favorite things of the year.

1.
hellogiggles.com

This blog, created, in part, by Zooey Deschanel is a treasure trove of amazing things--Dawson's Creek episode reviews, hilarious letters to random people and lists (lots of lists). This blog will quickly become your best friend, trust me.

2. The New Girl


Speaking of Zooey, her new show on Fox is incredibad. Awkward, funny and sweet, the witty banter is chuckle-worthy.





3. The sale room at
Anthropologie

This room has been my lifesaver for gifts, work outfits and casual items. I'm in grad school and on a strict budget, so buying Anthro stuff is nearly impossible. The sale room, however, is budget-friendly if you are willing to dig!

4. Music


In no particular order: needtobreathe, Lana del Rey, FreeSol and The Civil Wars. Listen and love them.





5. Red lipstick


I've felt bold in 2011 and red lipstick is the result. Can't nobody hold me down, oh no (thanks, Diddy).


(photo source: realbeauty.com)

And, there you go. My favorite things of 2011!

Merry Christmas, y'all. May 2012 be full of fabulous things and wonderful blessings.


Simply,


Court

No comments: