Sunday, April 29, 2012

A [Thought]ful Weekend

Ok, first thing's first. I am horrible at maintaining this blog during fall, winter & spring. Summer, however, will be a different story. To initiate my summer blogging, I'll give y'all some thoughts/blurbs/quotes from the weekend.


1. "Aaaaaaalviiiin" - Dave (This happens to be O's favorite movie at the moment. She said so.)


2. "I was merely The Supremes to Elise's Diana Ross." - Hailey in reference to their remarkable rendition of Bennie & The Jets on Friday night.


3. "That's where they sell suckers." - Olivia discussing BancorpSouth's main business goal.


4. "Daddy, will you rinse my car off?" - Christie
    "Daddy, will you check my tires?" - Courtney


5. Me: "I'm hungry." Mom: "Well, I've prepared a little meal for you." - The first conversation I had when arrived in Corinth on Saturday.


I love my life. I love the people in it. I love that I have three month's of freedom to ramble.


Simply,


Court

No comments: