Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Summer in Pictures

What can I say? I have not been the best blogger lately. Life has been busy, as usual--work, school, grad assistantship, travel, etc. I think the best way to relaunch my blogging life is through photos.

I did a lot this summer. Goodness, I miss it. Here's a little chronicling of my life over the past few months. Enjoy and expect a more in depth blog soon!

I played outside, blew bubbles & caught fireflies with my sweet niece.

I went to Starkville and saw two of my best friends, Kayla & Lauren.

I picked out a super comfy cocoabeens chair.

Saw NKOTBSB with my sister (who got to meet Danny Wood).

Played tourist in my city with Aunt Barbara.

Saw gorgeous mountains, East High & an impressive fireworks display in Utah/Wyoming with my bff.

Celebrated a sweet girl's second birthday party with Woody, Jessie & Buzz.

Saw my best friend, Amanda, get married to a wonderful guy.

Clearly, I am one blessed girl with the best family, friends and bosses! God is great!

Simply,

Court

P.S., I realize that I need more pics of my lovely parents! Let's just say that they make my life lovely year round with everything they do for me!

No comments: