Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Play[list]

Must Haves (my all-time favorites):

1. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
2. How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood
3. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
4. Feel This (feat. Enation) - Bethany Joy Galeotti
5. The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
6. You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
7. Lightning Crashes - Live
8. This Is The Stuff - Francesca Battistelli
9. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
10. Brand New Key - Melanie

Must Haves (my new favorites):

1. Rumour Has It - Adele
2. Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
3. Mean - Taylor Swift
4. Rovin' Gambler (feat. Punch Brothers) - Dierks Bentley
5. I Want Something That I Want - Grace Potter & Bethany Joy Galeotti
6. Give A Little - Hanson
7. Why You Wanna - Jana Kramer
8. The Afterlife - Paul Simon
9. Find The Beat Again - Sugarland
10. American Dreams - The Grand Magnolias

Simply,

Court

No comments: