Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lucky No. 7

Ok, so I've been slacking on blogging lately. To explain: Two jobs + Grad School plans = sleepiness.

Here's a little update on life:

1. God is great and He truly does take care of those who love and trust in Him.

2. The beach makes me smile and I'm so thankful that I was able to spend a few restful days there with my mom.

3. I need to go see The Social Network.

4. Olivia is a very intelligent 15-month old and she's the apple of my eye!

5. Still waiting for the lid to my pot - see previous blog titled, "Relationships & Cooking Utensils," for an explanation.

6. I would love to see Starkville soon. Now I understand why my professors said that college is the best part of one's life.

7. Speaking of Starkville...I love those Bulldogs and I'm thrilled that we are ranked!

Seven seems like a good number.

Simply,

Court

No comments: