Friday, August 6, 2010

Time Out

A few updates on life:

RUNNING

My running mission is moving along...slowly. I've built up to 3/4 of a mile. For me, that's good. Remember, I said I haven't attempted running since Jr. High. I've joined the Wellness Connection at OCH Regional Medical Center in Starkville and I really like it. However, I'm headphone-less right now (Thanks feet for walking faster than I think).

OLIVIA

My sweet Olivia is now saying CoCo. Really, it's more like CooooCoooo. She's so very precious and I really think she's just like her Aunt CoCo (just don't tell Will that). At day care this week, she put her own self in time out. According to Christie, she backed herself into the corner, plopped down and sat for a while. I just wonder if she knew she did something wrong. Have I mentioned that she's amazing? I adore my sweet Olivia and I love watching her grow and learn.



CHRISTMAS

I'm starting to think about Christmas gifts. It's not too early for that, right? My plan is make fun recipe cards with family recipes for my close family. I know everyone would like to have my mom's recipe for chicken & dressing, mashed potatoes and blueberry crunch. I know my sweet mother would love it!



Maybe next time I'll post a blog that's not so random. Until then...

Simply,

Court

No comments: