Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day Off

Today, I took the day off. Granted it was because I had a horrible cold, but it was very much needed.

Sometimes, I get so busy with life--work, school, side projects and taking care of others--that I forget to take care of myself. My mom told me this morning that being sick was God's way of telling me to slow down & rest. I definitely needed it.

So what did I do today?

I slept (a lot).
I cleaned (a little)
I watched T.V. (Gotta love SoapNet)
I painted my toenails (summer sandal time)

It's the simple things in life that we sometimes forget about. Take a few hours to do something for yourself. It really lifts your spirits!

Simply,

Court

P.S.
I have a another blog (http://soontobethingirl.blogspot.com) where I'm chronicling my weight loss journey. Have a looksy!

No comments: