Friday, January 21, 2011

A Hobby of Mine

Lately, I've been designing some invitations and change of address cards for fun and to keep my mind fresh on the Adobe Creative Suite. I thought I would share them with y'all. I love doing this and jump at the opportunity when asked to design something!

The Blue Baby Shower Option:



The "I've Moved" Option:



It's not that fancy, but it's fun. There are many places online you can order adorable and funky invites and other paper designs. Here's two options I highly recommend.

My cousin, Haley, has some really neat items in her Etsy shop. Here's her website: http://haleybragg.com.

Purple Lemon Designs is also a super cute place to buy invitations, stamps and other fabulous finds.

Simply,

Court

1 comment:

Centron said...

I like how personal your blog is. Very creative. Continue the good work. Also be sure to check out my blog at www.centronsweather.blogspot.com. Thanks